Sunday, January 8, 2012

Meeting Mia Yu Ting!

Hooray!  Got the blog to work finally!  In just a few more hours, 5 to be exact, we will head to the Registration office in Zhengzhou to meet little Mia for the very first time!  I am tingling with excitement.  Been wide awake since 3:30 a.m.!   I can't wait to meet her and finally give her the million kisses I've been saving up just for her.  Our Guide, Yisha told us that it is likely that we will be the first family to receive our child since Xinxiang Orphanage usually arrives first.  I'm so happy and nervous at the same time, I don't know which one I'll stick with!  I'm just plan giddy with happiness.

For future reference for those having the same difficulty I did in getting the wireless internet to work, use pptp protocol versus openvpn.  Too techie for me,  but google pptp and it will walk you through.

I will post some pics from our adventure in Beijing the last few days.  Little Mia ones to happen SOON!!!!

It also sounds like we may be able to visit Mia's orphanage in the next few days.  Yisha will ask the orphanage official today about arranging.  Jane, Kelly and Jennifer... it's looking pretty positive thus far that I will be able to visit with your angel girls!  I'll try to figure out the yahoo group postings for pictures for you, but if not, please send me your private email addresses again (I-pad not working here), or authorize posting on my blog for now, whichever you prefer.

Enjoy our cold adventures in Beijing. Enjoy the air in Beijing while you can!  Picking up a "smokers cough" in Zhengzhou and I don't smoke!  Air quality in and out of hotel is horrific.  My p.j.'s smell of cigarette smoke as it apparently is "imbeded" in the bedding in my non-smoking room.

Signing out for now from Zhengzhou
Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Yippee!!!!
    Yisha has been our guide 3 times, and she is beyond awesome!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wendy I can't wait to see Mia!!! If you are able to get pics of Lila (Chun Ge), you definitely have my permission to post here. My email is kellyboblitt@gmail.com
    I will be stalking your blog!!!! Have fun, enjoy your sweet angel.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so excited for you Wendy!!!
    Krista D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting with baited breathe for a new blog post!!!
    Hope everything is going smoothly.
    Krista D

    ReplyDelete