Thursday, January 26, 2012

What NOT to Do!

I have discovered a few more NOT's in my life since my adventures in China began and have now ended.  Here's a few of the highlights:

1.  I will not eat anything with its head or eyes still attached (it can be either in China);
2.  I will not see a blue sky while in China;
3.  I will not drink tap water while in China:
4.  I will not take Chinese Tylenol ever again;
5.  I will not use a squattie;
6.  I will not stand outside the stall while Jo is using a squattie for the first time:
7.  I will not climb the Great Wall of China;
8.  I will not fall asleep on the airplane and discover my child asleep in the aisle; and
9.  I will not allow the dog around the baby's bum while changing her diaper.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am laughing so hard. love the child sleeping in the aisle! as far as the dog.... i've actually had my son say.... no, jack, don't eat my poop! i know, it's gross, but it's our life living with dogs and children. oh, yeah, and throw a cat in who's very nosy at what's going on! enjoy the craziness!!!! oh, yeah, and definitely keep your sense of humor! and one last thing someone told me when we brought our 9-month old home from korea... everytime i was about to go crazy, she always told me, "this too shall pass." and it's so true. treasure every moment!

    thanks for the laugh!

    rebecca c

    ReplyDelete