Saturday, January 7, 2012

No Internet Wireless in Beijing!

Sorry everyone-- There is no wireless internet at our hotel in Beijing. I would love to post some pics, etc. Will figure out in a few hours when we leave for Zhengzhou. Here i am on my Iphone which has had no troubles! Go figure! Love China so far. People are VERY nice. Food...not so much. We are freezing our touchees off. 19 degrees here during the day. I am so thankful for feet & hand warmers! I promise some posts & pics some tomorrow. I hear the internet problems will solve themselves when get to Zhengzhou. The countdown is a day and a half for meeting little Mia! I'm feeling like a nervous new momma!

Signing out from Beijing!

1 comment:

  1. This is about the time I was there last year. SOOOOOOO cold! Don't worry though; as you go to Zhangzhou then Guanzhou it will get warmer!

    ReplyDelete